Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holy Holy Moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yeah, Its been over a year since I last wrote. SOOOOOOO much has happened since I last wrote obviously. A couple days after I did my last blog, we got a dog named Princess, and she is te cutest. She is really hyper, and just fun to be around. A german shorthair. I'm still a CNA at Heritage Park. I have been there over 2 years, it will be 3 in april. I love it, but I am wanting to go to a hospital. It's so hard to get on there though. But, I just need to keep on going. Brad and I also have been married almost 2 years. I love him more than anything. I mean, married life is hard, but I wouldn't change it for anything. We are going to start trying for a baby in February. I am so excited for that. Time just goes by way too fast. I dont even know what to say because I havent updated in so long. My dad is still bishop, and still loves it. My grandpa got diagnosed with prostate cancer a while ago, but it was stage a cancer, so they were able to get rid of it quick, and it was so small, so I was happy about that. My grandma in law may have cancer, but they arent sure where it would be, if she has it. She is ready to go back home to her hubby. My step brother joined the air force a while back, and just graduated from basic training, so now he is a tech school. My own mom and dad built a warehouse in Ogden so now they have a store that my brother manages. The Discount Body Shop Supplies business is still going strong. Everyone is doing fine, and we are all happy.

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I didn't know about your grandpa but I am glad that they were able to get rid of it. I hope your brother does well in the air force. That is awesome that your family's business is growing! I am glad things are going well and I am looking forward to seeing you guys get a baby here soon! LOVE YA!

Heidi said...

welcome back to the blog word again.... i just updated a while ago too. glad i'm not the only one who's not an avid blogger. hahaha