Thursday, June 4, 2009

wowser

Ok so it has been a long long tine since I have last updated! Our computer at home we dont have internet at home. So I am over here at my parents place. Alot has happened since I last updated. We have lost more residents at work. Its getting into that time again. Brad and I are doing good, just keeping busy with work and family stuff. We went fishing on memorial day and both got way burned. We spent 5 hours on the lake with no sunscreen which was a bad idea. So some of these pics you can see just how burnt I am. Fun fun. We have been married almost 4 months now!!!! Wow where does the time go? Im loving life right now. I have poated here a few pictures taken at random times. The fiirst couple are my brother in laws graduation. The next few are when Grayson was born, which was 6 weeks ago. then one from moab, and then our family pictures. Hope you enjoy them









Mommy Clarissa and Grayson who still has tons of hair



































3 comments:

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

I can't get over his stache. that's hilarious. What a cowboy you married!

Kati said...

hey you said you had a bunch of Mary-Kay stuff still right? what are you selling it for?

Whit said...

Do you remember me? I used to work with you at Dans years ago! I came across your blog through another friend and just had to say hi