Friday, April 17, 2009

SOOOO

It has been a little bit since I last wrote. Stuff has been kinda crazy. Work is going ok. We recently went to the Moab Jeep Safari like we do every year. This year was fun, but there wasnt as many people there as the passed years. Our friends dog Zeek ended up tumbling down a cliff the day before Easter, so we burried him down at the bottom kindof by Gemini Bridges. It was kinda sad because this family has had the dog for a very long time. I ended up getting sick Sunday night, so I was up all night throwing up and my awesome hubby was up all night basically with me taking care of me. He cant stand the sight or smell of throw up but he was a trooper and even though he was gagging the whole time, he cleaned it all up. I felt way bad though. Everyone on Monday went to Hell's Revenge, but Brad and I stayed back because I wasnt feeling well still. Ever since Monday my stomach has been cramping up a whole lot and has been driving me crazy. Everyone was saying I was pregnant, and my step grandma in law (hehe) told us that she had a dream we were expecting. I went to the doctor today to see if we could figure out what was wrong with me. So they were concerned the cramping I have been having was appendisitis, so they ordered a CT scan and everything came back normal with that. And I am not pregnant. So this has been so fun. Pics from Moab will be posted soon.

No comments: